UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINES
Universal Testing Machines
- Hydraulic Mechanical Dial Type UTM – Closed Head Design, Single Acting Ram
- Hydraulic Electronic Microprocessor based UTM (Closed Head Design)
- Hydraulic Computerized UTM
- Computerized, Servo Controlled UTM (Single Acting Ram)
- Hydraulic UTM (Open Head, Single Acting Ram)
- Computer Controlled Electro-Mechanical UTM (Ball Screw Driven)
- Microprocessor-Controlled UTM
- Electro Dynamic Testing Machine
- Electrodynamic Testing System EDTM-10
- Electrodynamic Testing System EDTM-100
Hydraulic Mechanical Dial Type UTM – Closed Head Design, Single Acting Ram
Model: UT-60 EM Series
Confirms to Grade A of BS:1610, Grade 1.0 of IS:1828
- Loading accuracy as high as +/-1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Motor-driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behaviour of materials.
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standard specimens as well as structures.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Robust staining frame of extremely rigid construction.
- Fully enclosed and protected pendulum.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Wide range of standard and optional accessories are available.
- Chrome plated metal components.
- Plain & threaded columns are hard chrome-plated to give the machine a perpetual new look.