Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine
Dampening force of a shock absorber is directly proportional to velocity and this parameter needs to be precisely controlled. A small variation of 1mm in a stroke of 100 mm for 100rpm can result in a variation of 10% in dampening force.
Dampening force can be evaluated in the field orientation i.e. Vertical or Horizontal or at any angle between horizontal to vertical and can be locked at any position as per requirement.
For the precise control of frequency (rpm) and displacement ENKAY has introduced electronically controlled hydraulic based Servo controlled close loop system with maximum Damping force up to of 5000kg depending upon customer requirement.
A signal equivalent to frequency and amplitude is created in a function generator which is fed
to the P.I.D. controller. Machine response signal is also fed to the P.I.D. controller. The error signal between the two signal creates differential pressure resulting in the movement of the actuator corresponding to programmed frequency and amplitude thereby completing the close loop.
ENKAY is manufacturing different capacity Shock Absorber Testing Machine with option for Tilting of the frame for Vertical to Horizontal to enable testing of Shock Absorber as fitted in actual condition in the field.
Standard Models available are:
- EKE100.10 Vertical Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-1000kg
- EKE100.10T Vertical & Horizontal Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-1000kg
- EKE100.30 Vertical Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-3000kg
- EKE100.30T Vertical & Horizontal Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-3000kg
- EKE100.50 Vertical Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-5000kg
- EKE100.50T Vertical & Horizontal Shock Absorber/Damper Testing Machine, Capacity-5000kg
A typical test set up comprises of:
- Load Frame with side jacks (Optional-Arrangement for tilting up to 90°)
Dynamic Hydraulic Actuator
- Hydraulic Power Pack with Electrical Control Cabinet
- Module with servo valve, high pressure filter, gas filled accumulators
- Recording System includes
Signal Conditioning and Controlling Unit
Computer for Controlling and Data acquisition
Control and Analysis Software
To view the Technical Specificatons, Rotate your phone to Landscape mode.
|Capacity of Frame (Kg.)||1000||3000||5000||1000||3000||5000|
|Max. Permissible damping force (in Tension & Compression)||250 (±125)||250 (±125)||250 (±125)||250 (±125)||250 (±125)||250 (±125)|
|No. of Strokes/min.||1-200||1-200||1-200||1-300||1-300||1-300|
|Test Velocity (cm/sec.)||30||30||30||50||50||50|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||0.01-25||0.01-25||0.01-25||0.01-25||0.01-25||0.01-25|
|Servo Valve (LPM)||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|No. of Servo Valves||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|Flow of Pumps (LPM)||64||64||64||95||95||95|
|Motor Power (HP)||30||30||30||50||50||50|
|Max. Working Pressure (Kg./Sq.cm)||210||210||210||210||210||210|
|Capacity of Oil Tank (Ltr.)||200||200||200||400||400||400|
|Load Cell Capacity (Kg.)||2000||5000||10000||2000||5000||10000|
|Displacement Transducer Range (mm)||300 (±150)||300 (±150)||300 (±150)||300 (±150)||300 (±150)||300 (±150)|
|Max. Length of Shock Absorber Tested (mm)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Power Supply||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 HZ|