INDUSTRIAL TEST SYSTEMS
Industrial Test Systems
- Elastomeric Bearing Test Machine
- Chain, Rope Tensile Test Machine
- Servo Electromechanical Universal Machine
- Servo Electromagnetic Fatigue Test Machine
- Servo Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
- Rail and Sleeper Bending Test Machine
- Servo Hydraulic Fatigue Testing Machine
- Coil Spring Fatigue Test Machine
- Leaf Spring Fatigue Test Machine
- Spring Fatigue Test Machine
- Wood and Construction Chemical Electromechanical Test Machine
- Glass Mechanical Resistance Tester
Wood and Construction Chemical Electromechanical Test Machine
Electromechanical system with servo motors, servo drive and electronic control unit with fiction, based on high precision and high efficiency. It does not require hydraulic oil. Maintenance costs are low and environmentalism that stands out with the system.
Tensile, compression, flexure and cyclic tests are performed with a single system by changing only the test apparatus. Load capacity 50kg, 100kg, 500kg, 10kN, 25kN, 50kN, 100kN, 200kN, 300kN, 500K and 1000kN are available as standard products in our range, higher capacities are manufactured on special order.
Load and strain controlled tests can be performed with very sensitive elongation. The test requirements as requested position controlled speed (0.0005mm/min to 2000mm/min) are provided with high precision. Also according to the test requirements, total capacity of the machine under load controlled rate from 0.5% to 100% with maximum error class ±0.5%.
Strain controlled tests could be done with non-contact video extensometer with 1ìm resolution. Video extensometer measuring system works in synchronized mod with the system's own software.
A control unit which is the heart of the system could transfer data 1 kHz – 5 kHz and 10 kHz in one second. A remote control device which attached with control system can perform operations such as, sample insertion, jaws control; positioning and also can perform the complete test directly without using software.
ENKAY electro-mechanical testing machines are preferably used in food, composite material, elastic, plastic, rubber materials, metals, biomedical, and textile sectors.
- Load capacity 50kg, 100kg, 500kg, 10kN, 25kN, 50kN, 100kN, 200kN, 300kN, 500kN and 1000kN are available as standard products in our range, higher capacities are manufactured on special order.
- comes with standard jaws and grips, extras are optional.
- Machine has 2 columned frame and pneumatic "V-type" jaw system for flat and cylinder specimens.
- Load measurement and control is processed with load cell and has class 0.5 senstivity between 1-100% of capacity, according to ISO 7500-1 standard.
- Loading rate is adjustable between 0.01kN/sec and 15kN/sec.
- Position measurement and control can be done with 0.0001mm sensitivity, by position sensor which is integrated inside the device.
- Machine's Electronic Control Unit (EDC Unit) is imported from USA/Germany.
- EDC unit has 4 channel, and each channel has 1000 data per second data control and process rate separately.
- With machine, test software will be given.
- With software, user can make different test procedures like Tensile Force, Tensile Strength, Rupture Force and Total Elongation Automatically.
- Also, user can define 32 different parameters depend on Load and Position Control.
- Remote control unit RMC will be given with EDC unit.
- With remote control, user can follow parameters such as Real Time Stress, Displacement and Strain on Internal Screen.
- Piston movement control, Hydraulic Jaw's on/off control and system's general functions are also controlled with this remote control without any PC.
- Electronic Unit: Controller imported from USA/Germany
- Control: 1-controller, 2-computer software "Test & Motion" (with Load and Displacement control)
- Sensitivity: 0.01 mm/min. or 0.01kN/sec.
- Resolution: 18 bit - 22 bit.
- Load control rate: 0.01kN/sec.
- Control speed sensitivity =<1% of set value.
- Displacement measurement sensitivity: ±0.5%
- Displacement measurement Stability: 0.01µm
- Displacement control rate: 0.01-500 mm/min.
- Deformation measurement sensitivity: 0.01 mm/min.
- Deformation control speed: 0.01 mm/min.
- Upper test distance: 1195mm
- Lower test distance: 1100mm
- Horizontal test width: 500mm
- Dimensions: (W X L X H) (mm): 955 x 1050 x 2300
- Weight: 1000 kg
- PC software comes as a standard (Test & Motion)
- Available operating temperature: 10-30°C, Humidity <80%